Sunday, March 29, 2009

Date: March 23, 2009

It started out with my mom and I in Macy's looking for dresses for me. I HATE dress so I was obviously having a terrible time, but my mom was really excited. I guess I needed a dress to go to my friend Zack's house for dinner, which doesn't really make sense because if i was just going over for dinner i wouldn't need a dress. Anyway i was just wandering around, not having a good time and my mom wasn't shuting up about how i needed to get pretty and maybe we should buy me new underwear...blah blah blah and i wasn't really listening. Then i saw this little space between a wall and a pillar that lead down some stairs to some other clothes. They looked like cool clothes, graphic t-shirts and jeans etc. So i tried to squeeze through the gap but there was a table in my way full of board games. Finally i got through and then there weren't any clothes anymore, there were ONLY board games so i was kind of disappointed. My mom followed me down and we started looking around. This room lead off to a different hallway that we walked down and it turned into a skylight room with glass rooms lining one wall and benching going down the hall kind of like in a museum. I realized this was a jazz museum because in the glass rooms were not artifacts of jazz musicians but the actual musicians sitting in chairs playing instruments and you could go up and listen to them. It was almost like a zoo. I listened to music for a while but i eventually wandered over to one of the benches and sat down. On the bench was a pop up book all about vegetables. I started reading it and picking up the flaps and messing with tabs and everything. On one of the pages there was potato that you lifted up a flap and Ellen Degeneres's voice said "POTATO!" in French.
Then I woke up.

No comments: