Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Date: ?

I was at my church in the children's room but it was about 5 times bigger than the actual one. There was a cabinet on one side of the room that was kind of tilted forward so when you opened the doors everything started to fall out. It was full of toys and I opened it and grabbed some small wooden pieces of something. I wasn't quite sure what it was. There was bathroom connected to this room so i went in the bathroom and started to put together these small pieces and they ended up making a little buzz lighter. It connected to the end of an electric toothbrush so when you turn the toothbrush on buzz spun. I did this and got really excited. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The details of your dreams are quite impressive. I don't have a memory such as yours. Hope you recovered from PeaceJam.