Sunday, April 5, 2009

Date: 4-3-09
I was coming home and i parked in the driveway. The garage was open and my dad was working on his workbench and was obviously pissed off. I walked up and asked him what was wrong and said "nothing. go inside! i'm busy." so i went inside, and noticed a strange man sitting on our family room couch. He was wearing a black top hat and a red and white striped dress shirt and a black vest. He was holding two chimps on him lap and talking to them. I was confused so i went into the kitchen to ask my mom what was going on. she said she didn't want to talk about it and that i should go do my homework or something. I was about to go, but i noticed, Grace, my dog was sitting on our kitchen table. I started to pet her and then she turned into one of the chimps. I love monkeys so i asked mom if we could keep one but she told me no, the man was leaving right now. He came into the kitchen scooped up the chimp and walked out the front door. As he was walked toward his car i went to the front door to look out and the chimps were looking over his shoulder at me and smiling and waving. Then I woke up.

No comments: