Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Date: Oct. 4, 2008

I'm yelling, crying, and then running. I'm running away from my family. I end up at a beach house by the ocean. There is no roof to the house at all, but this doesn't seem odd. I live there happily alone for 8 years without anyone knowing where i am. Every day i go out to the beach and fly kites. This is a lot of my dream right there. Me flying kites. Then one day i'm sitting in the house and kite falls into my lap. It's rolled up like a scroll. I unroll it and it's a rainbow kite. Just then it hits me i should find my family. I look up and see my dad standing in front of me. He has gotten really old in the 8 years. His hair has turned gray and he's wrinkled, and looks sad. He has 3 other people with him i don't know. We stand looking at each other for a while, neither of us wanted to talk first. Finally he explains that he had been looking for me for a while. He said my mom and my brothers all died and they people with him are his family. He goes on to explain they they have been his family long before we were. He had been living a double life. I walked outside, confused. I never said anything to him. I just left him standing there, and went outside to fly my rainbow kite.
Then I woke up.

No comments: